• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies - NEED HELP IMPORTANT!

Reaction score
Hola everyone :) Good luck for your papers! Well i've hardly done any business and i'm positively freaking out. Can someone tell me which chapters to learn properly because i don't have enough time to study the entire book. So umm which are the important chapters that will definitely come in Paper 1 tomorrow? Thanks so much in advance! Would really appreciate any help :)

Reaction score
accounting, motivation, communication in business,factors affecting location, formss of business organistation and THE WHOLE MARKETING UNIT IS VERY IMPORTANT =]

Reaction score
thanks so much, skittles :D Are you giving the paper tomorrow too or have you given it already?

Reaction score
All the best :) I'm freaking out at the moment! Hope its an easy paper. Any idea what an A* would be?

Reaction score
n factors affecting production
especially types of production
n dont frget the laws like the consumer protection laws health n safety laws etc
its better if u go through all of them none can b underestimated...

Reaction score
samee heree i didnt even start solving the past pprz yet :S thank u and all the best to u too
and i hav no idea

Reaction score
YEAH THE LAWS ARE REALLY IMPORTANT TOO. you will find them on the 4th chapter

Reaction score
hey are you on facebook? and when will u start the past papers? im gonna start them tonight

Reaction score
no, i've deactivated my facebook :p I don't know. I was thinking of pulling an allnighter but i'm afraid i won't be able to survive :/ i don't even know the content properly yet!

Reaction score
oh my good same here im not even done with the syllabus at what time is ur exam? mine starts at 3 pm and which variant? mine is 11

Reaction score
my variant is 12 and my paper starts at 10:15 since i'm giving it from India...

Reaction score
my variant is 12 and my paper starts at 10:15 since i'm giving it from India...

Sup bro. Giving it in india at 10:15? Can you email me the detail to [email protected] when you finish the paper? Thanks alot!
Please send it right away (y)
I'll be sure to help you in any other papers I'll be finishing. Bio,Chem,Phy,ICT,Eng you name it.

Peace.

Reaction score
i wouldn't have minded .. but the thing is that i'm giving maths paper 2 at 1:30, which would get over at 3, so i won't be home before 4ish. Does it still work for you though?

Reaction score
i wouldn't have minded .. but the thing is that i'm giving maths paper 2 at 1:30, which would get over at 3, so i won't be home before 4ish. Does it still work for you though?

It's fine! Works alright for me, we have a 2 hour difference I think. So, just email me when you finish at 3 :)

Reaction score
Is it important to study the lean production methods like kaizen , kanban and JIT ??