• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business studies help in how to answer the right way?

Reaction score
I would like to know how to answer questions the way they want to ?
Like what are the key words ?
Thanks
and IN SHAA ALLAH EVERYONE WILL DO GOOD, JUST DONT CHEAT AND HAVE FAITH IN ALLAH <3

I beseech You, O He who reminds about doing good, does good and commands to do good. Send blessings on Muhammed and the family of Muhammed and let me remember what shaytan makes me forget.

Reaction score
First of all , defining any technical term in the question for eg ( sole trader definition )
Then explaining it & analyzing it results & effects on the business , government or community ( whatever the question asks for ??)
Evaluation of the answer which means recommending why your choice/answer is the best way that could benefit the business and possibly identifying any problems that might occur of this way and finding a short possible solution to it .
-Don't forget linking it to the case study and use the right business terms ( such as capital/labour intensive methods ) "not a daily life way of talking"
Good Luck :)

Reaction score
First of all , defining any technical term in the question for eg ( sole trader definition )
Then explaining it & analyzing it results & effects on the business , government or community ( whatever the question asks for ??)
Evaluation of the answer which means recommending why your choice/answer is the best way that could benefit the business and possibly identifying any problems that might occur of this way and finding a short possible solution to it .
-Don't forget linking it to the case study and use the right business terms ( such as capital/labour intensive methods ) "not a daily life way of talking"
Good Luck :)