• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

business studies for oct/nov

Reaction score
I am . I did Business Studies Paper 11. It was okay i guess but you can never tell with igcse . I hope my grade thresholds are low . My next paper is Biology Alternative to practical. what about you guys ?

Reaction score
I am . I did Business Studies Paper 11. It was okay i guess but you can never tell with igcse . I hope my grade thresholds are low . My next paper is Biology Alternative to practical. what about you guys ?
how was the business paper for u??? easy???on what topic were the questions mostly???
plzz rply ASAP...

Reaction score
It wasn't bad. Cashflow, Business Finance. I can't really remember. Have you done yours ?
Nope!!!
but i am realy worried its there tomorrow...
any special tips...i am gonna give variant 2...
plz help me out..i am weak in bs
btw is ur bio ppr3 done

Reaction score
VARIANT 1

Paper 1 was easy, lots of motivation skills and organisational structure, competitive pricing
Paper 2 was a bit difficult, plc, tertiary structure business, study finance, communication and delayering

Reaction score
can someone please upload business studies 2014 may/june paper 21
I can't find it anywhere and my paper 2 is tomorrow