• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BUSINESS STUDIES AS AND A LEVEL

Reaction score
hey guys i want the answers to the case studies of business studies book (Cambridge International As And A Level Business Studies by peter simpsons plsss its very important and urgent

Reaction score
answer me the case study of chapter 26 it starts with some omah and sara and ice cream business answer me the 2nd question

Reaction score
Sure. What do you wanna know?
Basically, I'm planning to do business A'levels privately, so I want to know the topics in *As level ONLY, for May/June 2014 session?
And how should I write the answers, like in which pattern, so I need help in it. Please. :)

Reaction score
Basically, I'm planning to do business A'levels privately, so I want to know the topics in *As level ONLY, for May/June 2014 session?
And how should I write the answers, like in which pattern, so I need help in it. Please. :)

Try to Get hold of Shazia Khaliq redspot past papers solved else uou can come on skype.

Reaction score
can anyone tell me thhe way to answer BS (2o mark qstns and above) especially the essay typed ones
URGENT!!!

Reaction score
Hi,

If you want to solve by your self these case studies question.. which can create your concepts and increase understanding.

I can help you..

Join me at a.majid.memon on skype

Reaction score
Please guide me regarding B.S.. i was a science student back in olevels. but hav taken b.s in Alevels.. im a private caNdidate. is it a good choice? how is the subject? what is the scoring level? will i b able to cope up wid it considering tht m totally new to it??? and any best books or resources ?????

Reaction score
I've made a website to help students like me to access past papers faster. Check out signature below and share with friends.

P.S. I made it for myself earlier this year and got amazing reviews from friends and so I made it publicly available.