• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies - A star possibility

Reaction score
Whats the possibility of getting an Astar in business studies?? anyone who got it previously? and if i can get any answered model paper??( Astar answers) id like to see if my answers are up to the mark..! :D
I have my exams in Oct/Nov 2010 so i just wanted to know.. any threshold or any piece of useful information is welcome! :D

Reaction score
As far as I know , Business studies ( which I am taking this session ) focuses on Case studying and giving your opinion , the examiner only wants to know whether you do "understand" or not , so if you understand the business world .. then you've got nothing to worry about... I was planning to make a model answer of papers with Math Angel , but Math Angel did some work while I did nothing at all ¬¬ I did slack much as well... didn't even answer a single paper.. and still don't know the results of the last session... Nevertheless The most important thing is to understand , and express , If you master both then an A* would be an easy target , Inshaa'Allah :)