• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies(9707) Post your doubts here

Reaction score
Could any1 pleez provide me wid some useful notes on decision trees
Thnx in Advanc!!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Hope your all doing well and studying hard. I was wondering If someone can help me out with how all you smart people study for revision, I was thinking of dissecting the exam paper by making a list of all the formulas and then be starting with the units in my business book which are easier than the rest and then making my way up. Currently studying marketing and I have just opened my book to revise for the exam (don't judge me) which is on the 20th of November. So if you think this Is an effective way, please do let me know, and if there any pointers you can give to me, or just lay down any subtopics that are extremely important for me to revise, do let me know please, will appreciate a lot

Have a great day everyone

Kind Regards

Reaction score
Can someone please make me the formula list for the business studies Alevel please? I will be very thankful, I need this urgently with all the formulas listed that can come up in the exam for A2

Kind Regards

Reaction score
Can someone please make me the formula list for the business studies Alevel please? I will be very thankful, I need this urgently with all the formulas listed that can come up in the exam for A2

Kind Regards

Attachments

• fin_formulas.pdf
    40.5 KB · Views: 20
  • formulas uni 4.docx
    13.5 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Hope your all doing well and studying hard. I was wondering If someone can help me out with how all you smart people study for revision, I was thinking of dissecting the exam paper by making a list of all the formulas and then be starting with the units in my business book which are easier than the rest and then making my way up. Currently studying marketing and I have just opened my book to revise for the exam (don't judge me) which is on the 20th of November. So if you think this Is an effective way, please do let me know, and if there any pointers you can give to me, or just lay down any subtopics that are extremely important for me to revise, do let me know please, will appreciate a lot

Kind Regards

Assalamu alaikum:)
even i have my exams on the 20th ,
i am studying the text book and solving papers! dont do everything , if u have the curriculum content , refer to it and just do what is mentioned!
and go through the formulas everyday , so till 20th u will remember all of them!!!
afcource i wo'nt judge , cus even i am just like u :p and i am not so smart , i got a C in my AS level business studies!! :)
may ALlah help us ! i hope i was of some help atleast :p :D all d best!
dont worry , just work hard and leave everything else on ALlah :)

Reaction score

Kind Regards

Assalamu alaikum:)
even i have my exams on the 20th ,
i am studying the text book and solving papers! dont do everything , if u have the curriculum content , refer to it and just do what is mentioned!
and go through the formulas everyday , so till 20th u will remember all of them!!!
afcource i wo'nt judge , cus even i am just like u :p and i am not so smart , i got a C in my AS level business studies!! :)
may ALlah help us ! i hope i was of some help atleast :p :D all d best!
dont worry , just work hard and leave everything else on ALlah :)
As dnt mean smart. do it all 4 Allah, dats smart..may Allah Help us do it best n get d Best in both lives :'(
n zainabkhann many of us r doing jst wt Angelic said...n always pray...
May Allah Help us always..
all d best(y)

Reaction score
AAnsarii @SilentSpectator @1995@10Sept AngelicBeauty
how 2 solve s05 2nd question
plz help...

sorry bohot late ho gaya..:(

a. i. fees raised by 10%.
1% increase will reduce demand by 1.2%(Price elasticity of demand = -1.2). so an increase of 10% will reduce demand by 12%.

fee per person will be $2000 + 10% of 2000
10% of 2000=200.
thus, fee per person = $2200

demand will b 300(current no. of studs) - 12% of 300
12% of 300 = 36.
so, no. of students = 264

therefore, total revenue = 2200 × 264 = $580 800.

ii. salaries cut by 5%.
current salary cost = $400 000.
5% of 400 000 = 20 000
therefore, salary costs = 400 000 - 20 000 = $380 000

iii. material costs reduced by 10%.
current m. costs = $120 000.
10% of 120 000 = 12 000.
therefore, material costs = 120 000 - 12 000 = $108 000

iv. 4 getting NP u add all d costs (under "Less:" in d qp) n subtract 4m d revenue u calculated.

u want d b part also?

all d best (y)
May Allah Help us all...!