• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

- Business Studies (9707) - Any Tips and Advice?

Reaction score
To be honest, I never studied Business Studies or learned anything. In my AS, I had no teacher and just 2 weeks before exam, I decided to read the book, after that I went through the answers of 'solved' past papers and went for paper. Allahamdulliah, I got A in B.S! Reason being the fact that B.S is more about 'common sense' to me. If you've studied Economics and Accounting as well, you'd realize that most of it's chapters include the mentioned subjects application.
Now for A2, I've decided to read the book a little earlier and solve a couple of past papers.

Reaction score
- thank You for the advice :)

I studied accounting, yet there is lots of notes in there I've summarized in short form phrases or in bullet points
But i still don't know how to remember all these :|
I guess that it is the fact of seeing all the loads works in front of me that is being an obstacle to me :(

Reaction score
To be honest, I never studied Business Studies or learned anything. In my AS, I had no teacher and just 2 weeks before exam, I decided to read the book, after that I went through the answers of 'solved' past papers and went for paper. Allahamdulliah, I got A in B.S! Reason being the fact that B.S is more about 'common sense' to me. If you've studied Economics and Accounting as well, you'd realize that most of it's chapters include the mentioned subjects application.
Now for A2, I've decided to read the book a little earlier and solve a couple of past papers.
Wow, an A :) I did something similar in May June 13, for Business Studies AS, I didn't take Business in school, and didnt take it in O level either, but studied a few days at home for O level, and got a B. For AS I didn't do anything until the morning of the paper, went thru the main formulas/definitions in the book in 2 hours and got a C :D ..... and now I took A2 in Oct/Nov, studied 12hrs before the paper, and ended up with a D.... as this weird long question came that I didn't expect could come. Retaking composite in M/J