• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

business studies 9707/32

Reaction score
hey guys! so since they added a new chapter (strategic management), there's not a lot of questions in the past papers to practice for this chapter; only the specimen paper.
so if you people know any other resources that could help me practice for strategic management then post the links here, i'll greatly appreciate it.

Reaction score
hey guys! so since they added a new chapter (strategic management), there's not a lot of questions in the past papers to practice for this chapter; only the specimen paper.
so if you people know any other resources that could help me practice for strategic management then post the links here, i'll greatly appreciate it.

It was new topic for last year candidates, as i appeared last year.
For this session you have 6papers to practice for this topic, in addition to this you have specimen paper.
So don't be worry about this topic.

Just click the paper or mark shemeto open.
June 2011
Paper 31, Mark Scheme
Paper 32, Mark Scheme
Paper 33, Mark Scheme
Examiner Report
November 2011
Paper 31, Mark Scheme
Paper 32, Mark Scheme
Paper 33, Mark Scheme
Examiner Report

Specimen Paper, Specimen Mark Scheme

Reaction score
For this session you have 6papers to practice for this topic, in addition to this you have specimen paper.

June 2011
Paper 31, Mark Scheme
Paper 32, Mark Scheme
Paper 33, Mark Scheme
Examiner Report
November 2011
Paper 31, Mark Scheme
Paper 32, Mark Scheme
Paper 33, Mark Scheme
Examiner Report

omg thank you soo much!!

Reaction score
Hehe Pleasure is all mine :p
btw you are from which country and city?
and hows your preparation for Paper3
im from palestine! and im really scared of paper 3 lol. its so hard man examiners focus a lot on analysis and evaluation :// you gotta have quality info. to gain max marks

Reaction score
do ny1 ov u have any guess paper of eco, a/cs or business studies or any imp topics especially for a/cs

Reaction score
im from palestine! and im really scared of paper 3 lol. its so hard man examiners focus a lot on analysis and evaluation :// you gotta have quality info. to gain max marks
u r taking it too seriously. if ur preparations is good, there's nothing to worry about. the greatest concern is time ! There is too much to write and 3 hrs is simply inadequate

Reaction score

Hmm so what is your paper variant?
Variant 1 is easy, V2 is moderate and V3 is quite difficult.
Hmm you should not be so much scared that you lose confidence in examination hall.
Its not big deal to evaluate your answer, and yeah in A2's examiners is more eager to see evaluation and analysis, without supporting evaluation your ans is consider incomplete.
You must know the outcome of every business action. and moreover the case study for p3 is filled with so much data that you can easily conclude your answer.
Last year when i appeared for accelerated business studies paper i didnt prepare much for p3 but i knew i can do it and actually i did well. I got B.
So not to worry much nor less!

The only way to get maximum mark is to give evaluation to your every point. Every paragraph must contain only one point of view and ending that paragraph with conclusion and the last paragraph must evaluate all the conclusions. This is most effective way to get maximum marks.

Reaction score
Hmm so what is your paper variant?
Variant 1 is easy, V2 is moderate and V3 is quite difficult.
Hmm you should not be so much scared that you lose confidence in examination hall.
Its not big deal to evaluate your answer, and yeah in A2's examiners is more eager to see evaluation and analysis, without supporting evaluation your ans is consider incomplete.
You must know the outcome of every business action. and moreover the case study for p3 is filled with so much data that you can easily conclude your answer.
Last year when i appeared for accelerated business studies paper i didnt prepare much for p3 but i knew i can do it and actually i did well. I got B.
So not to worry much nor less!

The only way to get maximum mark is to give evaluation to your every point. Every paragraph must contain only one point of view and ending that paragraph with conclusion and the last paragraph must evaluate all the conclusions. This is most effective way to get maximum marks.
thank you dude, that was helpful

Reaction score
No problem pal! :)
Remember me in your prayers that what i need to succeed !! ^-^
sure. and by the way, from your alevel experience lol, which is more imp. for an A in business alevel, pastpapers or the textbook? which one do i need to focus more on?

Reaction score
sure. and by the way, from your alevel experience lol, which is more imp. for an A in business alevel, pastpapers or the textbook? which one do i need to focus more on?

Both are of equal weightage :)
btw i am retaking BS. Me also giving Paper 3 :-D

Reaction score

June 2011
Paper 31, Mark Scheme
Paper 32, Mark Scheme
Paper 33, Mark Scheme
Examiner Report
November 2011
Paper 31, Mark Scheme
Paper 32, Mark Scheme
Paper 33, Mark Scheme
Examiner Report

d0 u knw any link t0 model answers fr paper 3 business..