• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BUSINESS PAPER 32 DISSCUSSION AFTER 24 HRS A LEVEL....

How's ur business a level paper 3

• Total voters
Reaction score
bro may/june 2013 paper was far difficult than this one, as in that paper CPA also came. and its GT was 65 for an A. how can this paper GT go for 62??
For me 67-68 GT for this paper
Well i thought this one was as difficult..i dont think there are too many people out there who know decision trees well,and that section B was very tricky,it was very easy to mess up..i agree that GT will be around 62

Reaction score
Well i thought this one was as difficult..i dont think there are too many people out there who know decision trees well,and that section B was very tricky,it was very easy to mess up..i agree that GT will be around 62
How did you calculate monetary values?

Reaction score
How did you calculate monetary values?
it was easy. You had to multiply the monetary returns from success with its probability, multiply the failure monetary returns we with its probability again and minus the initial cost in the end. Thank God that it didn't require us to make a desicion tree or else it would've gotten really complicated!

Reaction score
it was easy. You had to multiply the monetary returns from success with its probability, multiply the failure monetary returns we with its probability again and minus the initial cost in the end. Thank God that it didn't require us to make a desicion tree or else it would've gotten really complicated!
Do you get any marks just for multiplying the monetary returns with its success?

Reaction score
You might get 3/6 if the examiner is generous. Though the Corporate Social Responsibility questions was a pain in the neck. There were not enough points to meet 16 marks

Reaction score
For section B i did question 6(the one on implemenation),and talked about training,type of coorporate culture,project champion,removing the workers completely and i think i talked about effecient pay system.What do you think ill score out of 20?

Reaction score
Well what I did is that I multiplied outcomes with sucess and failure. Then I add them up, then.in the end.i deducted it from capital cost.
The monrtary values were 18.2,20 nd.7 right?

Reaction score
Well what I did is that I multiplied outcomes with sucess and failure. Then I add them up, then.in the end.i deducted it from capital cost.
The monrtary values were 18.2,20 nd.7 right?
Well We aint have to add them up.Firstly Calculate the Sucess Probability with it's economic payoff then deduct it from the figure which will be attained by multiplying the Failure probability with its outcome I.E 0.3 as was in Option 1.Hence the Net value Attained should be deducted from the capital cost.

Reaction score
Well We aint have to add them up.Firstly Calculate the Sucess Probability with it's economic payoff then deduct it from the figure which will be attained by multiplying the Failure probability with its outcome I.E 0.3 as was in Option 1.Hence the Net value Attained should be deducted from the capital cost.
My all friends did differently :S

Reaction score
For section B i did question 6(the one on implemenation),and talked about training,type of coorporate culture,project champion,removing the workers completely and i think i talked about effecient pay system.What do you think ill score out of 20?

but it said that they are closing thAT FACTORY N WHAT ARE THE STEPS THAT SHOULD BE DONE??