• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business paper 22 doubts discussion

Reaction score
If you have any doubts in business you are welcome to ask
I am willing to help you

Reaction score
Can anyone upload some business chapters summarized, or atleast some helpful notes, Im sure other people need them too, so is there anyone kind enough to do so. Thanks :)

Reaction score
OMG, is this the study guide?, thanks Keemoman, this will help me alot with my exam, good luck with yours. :)

Reaction score
ya man thnx! bt its nt dat useful as it seems.
ive used it nt dat its useless, but 4 p2 bad choice

Reaction score
farhan143 said:
ya man thnx! bt its nt dat useful as it seems.
ive used it nt dat its useless, but 4 p2 bad choice
Then what should I do to study for this exam, I don't want to fail after I did perfectly well in paper 1. :(

Reaction score
Yes I agree with you because almost there is no even one question of 12marks in which tomorrows exam there will be many

Reaction score
Man try to focus on the questions or parts which may come tomorrow
I will give some questions you need to answer
-Marketing mix
-Functuions of management
-Medias of communication
-Breakeven costs and revenue
-Chapter 9 in your textbook

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
hi ^_^
can u tell me the benefits of added value ?
You mean value added?, I dont think there are advantages, Value added is the selling price - costs of materials, it's like the profit made by selling the product (extra money you gain).

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
Man try to focus on the questions or parts which may come tomorrow
I will give some questions you need to answer
-Marketing mix
-Functuions of management
-Medias of communication
-Breakeven costs and revenue
-Chapter 9 in your textbook
Keemoman, thanks, you're helping me alot, I hope Im not bothering or stopping you from studying, so Ill just leave you study now and I'll leave my questions for later. :)

Reaction score
This is my advice.
For p2 just memorise all the formulas which will take 2 minutes even if u dont know them.
then just review the main p2 topics such as marketing mix and prising strategies etc.. along with Motivational thories.

btw i wanted to ask if we need to knw the exact details of a job description or is just knowing the definition enough???????????????

Reaction score
ayusuf1234 said:
This is my advice.
For p2 just memorise all the formulas which will take 2 minutes even if u dont know them.
then just review the main p2 topics such as marketing mix and prising strategies etc.. along with Motivational thories.

btw i wanted to ask if we need to knw the exact details of a job description or is just knowing the definition enough???????????????

No, if you have a reliable book, just learn the job recruitment process with its definitions. Have a look on the details, just a small one :)

Reaction score
ya thanks i think im just gona go through the basic process of recruitment in line with the definitions of job description and specification.

And desining a qustionare and process of advertising.

Reaction score
if anyone could please
could u answer any 12 marked question here..i wanna see how it is supposed to be answered cuz my teacher just says have the ideas and explain them..i mean -___-
or just give me a layout for these questions
like what to write first and to continue and stuff

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
if anyone could please
could u answer any 12 marked question here..i wanna see how it is supposed to be answered cuz my teacher just says have the ideas and explain them..i mean -___-
or just give me a layout for these questions
like what to write first and to continue and stuff

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8174 :)