• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Paper 21 Discussion

Reaction score
The exam was not too bad overall... how did you find the exam?
I wanted to ask which question did we need to use Appendix 3 for in the case study? I didn't use it at all :(
Also what were the calculations that we needed to do for the labor and capital intensive question?
This exam was not like past examination papers but it wasn't too bad overall ! how did u guys do ??

Reaction score
the questions were really good it was only too long ! yeah me too i didnt get time to do all the calculations and stuff :)

Reaction score
I was expecting to get a C or D in the Business Studies exam. You can imagine how my preparation was. But now, Alhamdulilah, I am anticipating an A in Business :)
And I don't remember using the Appendix 3!

Reaction score
I was expecting to get a C or D in the Business Studies exam. You can imagine how my preparation was. But now, Alhamdulilah, I am anticipating an A in Business :)

Good to hear that man! Hopefully you can get the A :)

yeah I even asked many of my friends and they said they didnt use appendix 3 at all ! but i think we were meant to use it in the cost-plus pricing question to calculate the mark up :S

Reaction score

oh and what did u write for the labour/captial calculations?? how did u work it out?

Reaction score
I wrote capital. It costed $20,000 to manufacture 2,500 boots by Labor and $27,400 to manufacture 5,000 by capital.
So, 5,000 shoes would cost $40,000 and two weeks by labor but just $27,400 and one week by capital. :)

Reaction score
The paper was not that bad except the calculations question as their was no time to finish it :)

Reaction score
disagree the exam was easy and not too long that is what I believe but paper 1 was not easy