• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Paper 2- Solving Doubts Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
That is why it was a question.Why do you become so reprimanding...I asked that to clear out my doubts.I thought since it is asking for a recommendation between the both, it would be best to choose one option and give a strong evidence on why.
You need to give one point for your recommendation and one point against the other option- if that makes sense to you- and then state your recommendation.
And i just thought it was slightly obvious, thus the reaction, relax.
and if i was snappy, it's because its 11 pm here and i've got two TOUGH and UNPREDICTABLE papers tomm and i'm freakin' out :p

Reaction score
You need to give one point for your recommendation and one point against the other option- if that makes sense to you- and then state your recommendation.
And i just thought it was slightly obvious, thus the reaction, relax.
and if i was snappy, it's because its 11 pm here and i've got two TOUGH and UNPREDICTABLE papers tomm and i'm freakin' out :p
Lol it's fine....Exams can be tiring. :p

Reaction score
10:15 for me.

I'm so lost. Is it okay if i don't really study for the things that came in paper 12?

Reaction score
You can post your BS doubts- I'll try to ans them. I'll ask some too, since i'm giving BS P22 tomorrow :)
i am doing 21....i really dont know the use of the break even point and the ADV and DSADV of the cash flow forecast may you help

Reaction score
Hahahaha I know I should be thinking about studying right now and probably going to bed coz I have to wake up in a few hours but I can't stop laughing at the sentence "put your BS doubts here" BS! (bull shit) hehehe
Alsoooo for the people complaining calm downnnnnn who cares if you don't want to know what's coming then don't read it, did you write the exam? No.. So why do you care about what others do? They want to get the best grades that they can, they just want a few tips..
Anywayssss GOOD LUCK EVERYONE business studies is easy, basically general knowledge you can guess the answers :p x

Reaction score
Marketing is the management process which identifies customer wants, anticipates future wants and then goes about satisfying them profitably. (some1 asked :p )

Reaction score
i am doing 21....i really dont know the use of the break even point and the ADV and DSADV of the cash flow forecast may you help
I hope you see this. BReak even charts are used to asses the risks, see if the business is viable etc.
Cash flow forecasts are used to predict cash inflows, outflows and potential monetary issues so that the businness can take precautions such as a bank loan or sell some stock or something- depepnding on your case study. :)

Reaction score
I hope you see this. BReak even charts are used to asses the risks, see if the business is viable etc.
Cash flow forecasts are used to predict cash inflows, outflows and potential monetary issues so that the businness can take precautions such as a bank loan or sell some stock or something- depepnding on your case study. :)
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.