• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Paper 1

egy

Reaction score
Identify and explain two
reasons why the size of the public sector might increase over
time.

egy

Reaction score
I didn't do the exam yet I am asking a question from past paper that I couldn't answer or understand

Reaction score
Which variant did u do? I'm doing variant 1 in few hours. Word of encouragement would be great =)
I did paper variant 2
it was easy the questions are based on the economic terms, extension strategies. One 4 marks question was based on communication.

Reaction score
Identify and explain two
reasons why the size of the public sector might increase over
time.
it is because of recession, lots of businesses are closing and so in order for the government to make sure that everyone gets a job and there is low unemployment, it will have to nationalize the private businesses. Also it might need to nationalize private businesses to increase gdp and so in order for the economy of the country improve again. You can also talk about balance of payments i.e imports and exports.

egy

Reaction score
it is because of recession, lots of businesses are closing and so in order for the government to make sure that everyone gets a job and there is low unemployment, it will have to nationalize the private businesses. Also it might need to nationalize private businesses to increase gdp and so in order for the economy of the country improve again. You can also talk about balance of payments i.e imports and exports.

sometimes my answer is different from markscheme so will my answer be wrong

Reaction score
sometimes my answer is different from markscheme so will my answer be wrong
it says at the top, the markscheme is a rough guide, so i think sometimes they do accept answers which arent in the markscheme but are reasonable.

Reactions: egy