• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

brunei dollars or euro in math p2 mj 2011

Reaction score
Inshallah

the matrix i got
a) 0
b)(12 8)
(forgot )
c)(smthing like 1/2)

Reaction score
I wrote it as Brunei Dollars too but I'm not really sure about the answer. Euros also seem to be correct. Depends on the way you approach the question I guess. The most frustrating thing is that I can't recall the question back to memory so I can't really re-check :unknown:

The rest of the paper was a piece o' cake :Yahoo!:

Hope everyone does well :Bravo:

Reaction score
I Hope its EUROS !! cuz thats what I put =P + the exam was easier than all the other past papers, dont you think so ? and yet i managed to make lots of mistakes =P

Reaction score
i thought that they only wanted us to pick one answer in the irrational question - apparently since it was 2 marks, they wanted 2 answers ->> they were pie & square root of 3 + square root of 6 .... i keep on discovering stupider mistakes every second .. if i made this many mistakes in paper 2, the easy one, i wonder how its gonna be like with paper 4 ! >_<"

Reaction score
i thought that they only wanted us to pick one answer in the irrational question - apparently since it was 2 marks, they wanted 2 answers ->> they were pie & square root of 3 + square root of 6 .... i keep on discovering stupider mistakes every second .. if i made this many mistakes in paper 2, the easy one, i wonder how its gonna be like with paper 4 ! >_<"

Reaction score
Lol, I think that happens to everybody... Best thing is not to even bother thinking or talking about the paper... You'll end up "losing" marks in your head :p Probably, Inshallah, everyone will pass with flying marks :) A*'s will be swishing everywhere :)

Yeah, concentrate on Paper 4... READ the q's :p That's what I'm keeping in mind... But too much reading can cause confusion and double-mindedness ;) Often, the first answer or attempt to your question is the right one, the initial reaction... *shrugs*

Other than that, good luck to everyone on Paper 4 :) Study hard...
(I hope it's easy though :))

Reaction score
oh btw, what were u guys getting for angle x in that circle with two tangents. (angle x was the one on the far right corner, outside the circle!)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Oh come on!
Please for Goodness' sake!
DO NOT DISCUSS THE PAPER WITHIN 24 hours. THIS IS AGAINST THIS FORUM RULES.
Thank you!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
@ Wayne Rooney: Shall I warn you or smth? Didn't you get the point!

Reaction score
I chose Euro.
Reason is: The question was, with which currency does the meal cost less.
I converted the 6e into dollars and got 11.4
The meal costs 11.5 dollars so it's cheaper if you paid with Euros.(at that time) :)

Reaction score
6.0 is less than 6.04
whereas 11.5 is greater than 11.4
the question asked in which currency will the cost be lower
so the answer is euros