• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BREAKING NEWS!

Reaction score
''Pakistan Studies'' and ''Islamiyat'' Exams have be rescheduled for 13th and 14th june!
This is Unbelievable.

Cambridge says that there was a leak in the papers.. and the exams are to be re-conducted!
This is such a big blow to many people.
What are your thoughts?

Reaction score
Yes, all schools have confirmed this!
I just came back from school.
Our Principal made the announcement!

Reaction score
Shit. It is true: http://www.britishcouncil.org/Pakistan-news-whats-new-happening.html

I cried quite a bit because my exam was fabulous but now I just got down to studying again with my short term memory. I was surely getting a A* last time, now I'm going to get a distinction and just screw the faces of the beep* CIE offcials who leaked the first paper.

Could you guys share the questions that came in the CIE just now because like I said- I have short term memory... i remember the vague topics but if one of you could tell the exact topics, I can skip them and it would be a great help. Thanks! *sympathising with you all

Reaction score
Guys...may you ace your exams...i feel very bad for you =(
Just study mild (not very hard ;)) and show the CIE that you're Pakistani..not just any nation...(y)
My prayers will be with you inshAllah!!! :)

Reaction score
''Pakistan Studies'' and ''Islamiyat'' Exams have be rescheduled for 13th and 14th june!
This is Unbelievable.

Cambridge says that there was a leak in the papers.. and the exams are to be re-conducted!
This is such a big blow to many people.
What are your thoughts?

Nabeel!Though this is a very critical condition and everyone is pretty serious here but I just can't stop myself from sayin' this "Ena tu Geo news da reporter" :ROFLMAO:
All the very best peeps.
Kill your CIEs.Keep calm and have staunch believe in Allah.
Pray a lot for me :)

Reaction score
Lol :p
Anyways, yeahh.. i am keeping calm! Tbh, im the most calm person here -.-
And i'll surely study hard this time.
Pray for me too. :)

Nabeel!Though this is a very critical condition and everyone is pretty serious here but I just can't stop myself from sayin' this "Ena tu Geo news da reporter" :ROFLMAO:
All the very best peeps.
Kill your CIEs.Keep calm and have staunch believe in Allah.
Pray a lot for me :)

Reaction score
I thought about that too but honestly it isn't going to make a difference to them. Besides why waste our time, lets just study get great grades WITHOUT the leaking of paper and then sh*t on their faces and say, "Ha! Just because you can't doesn't mean we can't either'

I know it isn't goin to work but this is totally unfair.I mean they are askin us to prepare everything again in just 10 days.That's horrible and we should speak so this shit doesn't happens again and to show that we are not goin to bear this injustice.
Good Luck!
I hope for the best and I have full faith in Allah Almighty,He won't let any harm come to us =)

Reaction score
I know it isn't goin to work but this is totally unfair.I mean they are askin us to prepare everything again in just 10 days.That's horrible and we should speak so this shit doesn't happens again and to show that we are not goin to bear this injustice.
Good Luck!
I hope for the best and I have full faith in Allah Almighty,He won't let any harm come to us =)
True! I signed the petition :) Because they shouldn't have had the paper gotten leaked themselves so they're at fault of having corrupt people on the board in the first place. Good luck everyone- off to study and trying to remember everything again!

Reaction score
True! I signed the petition :) Because they shouldn't have had the paper gotten leaked themselves so they're at fault of having corrupt people on the board in the first place. Good luck everyone- off to study and trying to remember everything again!

Exactly,they are blame-worthy.
Remember me in your prayers :)