• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BRAIN TEASERS...check out??

Reaction score
86-dancing-stars-moilogo_010203.jpg
This is a still image, but if you move your eyes around the central square pattern, the stars will seem to move.

Reaction score
try this one,,i cant work this one out..
View attachment 29332
are the dices lying flat on the floor or kinda kept over each other ?

got it....just gonna say tht the base side tht is thoses dices whose abv face 5,6,1 and i think 2(hidden) and one is completely hidden,u got the row of dice..right?i will call this row base..then its the left most frm pic at least whose abv faces r 5,3,2....................i will call this "left" and the remaining "right"...if u look at the source of light in this pic ....most prob sun.u can see the shadows forming..of course the left row is flat on the grnd,frm this u can see the shadow length and more imp its net direction which is sort of in up and left direction,with more inclination towards the left...if u look at the right row ,u can see at the edge of the first cube(which has 3 and 2 visible)u can see a shadow at the edge of cube(side number 3) in the base row..so it means tht it wud prob be standing/kept over one another..also if u look at the shadow for the left row whole and the last cube of base row,u can see a line of shadow, but u can feel the shadow of one cube(abv face 4) missing and yes tht cube is actually part of right row.now among tht line of shadows i told u before u can see tht another shadow of something protrudes frm abt the middle,u can notice tht and yes thts the shadow of cube with tht face 4 i discussed abv..hence,u can see the base and left row are of course lying flat but on the question whether right row is flat or not its not flat its kept entirely over base row..........
dont know how to tag....but Nabeel.Ahmad gotcha!!!!!:sneaky:and thnx shah for this awesome thread..