• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

boltzmann distribution..!

Reaction score
lets suppose there are some molecules with some energy.......(lets say some reactants)....and when they vibrate...all molecules are in random motion...some of the molecules have enough energy to collide effectively and forms product.......now if temperature is increased, the graph shifts to the right...makin number of effective collision higher....its hypothetical..!! so u have to look at the graph..look at the course book in page number 169!!...

jus the key thing is..as temperature increases, the mean energy of molecule increases..!!

Reaction score
if the temp is low then make the graph higher and shifted towards the left
and if the temp is high then the graph will be lower and shifted towards the right.

Reaction score
ahan bt i dont think it wil cum cox it has already came in 2010 dont u think????

Reaction score
@filza:now u do agree that these are correct??? haha..u r the one who asked this 1st..and u are the one who's tellin this wont come...so funy!!

Reaction score
no there isnt any qs in may jun 2010 on this!!! and no one wants to make fun of u im here to help u. u ask for help frm me okay

Reaction score
u are such a strong girl tht he's scared as well
he cant say anything to a strong girl lyk u...............:)

Reaction score
filza, i didnot make fun of u...!! I send those things in facebook..but u want here..u think i wont tell u the correct thing..!! so wat...u even dont trust me..so wat?