• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Blank Page?!

Reaction score
Hey do we get use the blank page at the end of the exam paper?! coz ,my answers seem long.

Reaction score
It was a computer glitch..sorry...you din even answer my question -.-

Reaction score
of course you get to use it, otherwise why would they put it there in the first place.

Reaction score
:S now um confused...so do we get to use or not? coz my friend used it in her exams already.. :unknown:

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
:S now um confused...so do we get to use or not? coz my friend used it in her exams already.. :unknown:
it is not for use. It is used by examiners. ask for extra sheets when finished the booklet

Reaction score
They are there for rough work and calculations.U can do all the rough work on those blank pages and then cross it out but the rough work should still be visible for the examiner. I don't know why this information is not included in the 'instructions' section :unknown:

@Angel and Salman: In some papers the invigilators are not permitted to handover extra sheets to the candidates so you have to make use of those blank pages.

Reaction score
I think you can use them, but they're not specifically there for rough working. The reason they are there is because the exams are a booklet and A3 pages are used in printing (each half of the sheet is one page), so if the amount of pages the exam needs are not in multiples of 4 then there will be blank pages.

TSZ

Reaction score
well i used the blankpage in maths p4 coz i did a whole answer wrong so i crossed it and did it in the blank page....it can also be used for rough working I'M SURE

Reaction score
burndtjamb said:
I think you can use them, but they're not specifically there for rough working. The reason they are there is because the exams are a booklet and A3 pages are used in printing (each half of the sheet is one page), so if the amount of pages the exam needs are not in multiples of 4 then there will be blank pages.
Man u r right, but whats wrong is that the extra sheets(not multiples of 4)
U can see also blank pages in the middle

they must be there for two reasons
-for the examiner(most probably not cause if it is for, they shall write for examiner's use)
-for us(which is yes)