• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology !!!

Reaction score
what is the hardest bio past paper (paper 1):D I find them all easy :cool: any suggestions

Reaction score
I've done 6 now. My lowest is still 38. And there are MANY questions which have been repeated.

Can anyone explain November 2005, Paper 1, Question 17.

Why do white blood cells pass through and not red blood cells? I thought white blood cells were bigger?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i dont remember the reason but i rember that in the notes it says that i guess only white blood cells go to the tissue fluid or smthng like that ,i will check my notes and tell u soon!

Reaction score
the white blood cells have amoeboid movement so they can sqeeze through and change shape in order to get through, i think so !

Reaction score
That makes sense! Anyway, I'm glad I don't need to explain it because paper 3 is over!

I've done 10 past papers now and my lowest is still 38. I hope the exam tomorrow is this easy :D

Reaction score
exampasser said:
I've done 6 now. My lowest is still 38. And there are MANY questions which have been repeated.

Can anyone explain November 2005, Paper 1, Question 17.

Why do white blood cells pass through and not red blood cells? I thought white blood cells were bigger?
red blood cells r larger and white b.c smaller so can pass throu