• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Unit 5 17th June 6BIO5

Reaction score
This is an educational blog mr.enz..we only take suggestions about the correct answers..i never said so.even ur not sure about the answer.i just told the answer which i wrote.ur not supposed to talk tht way.
You know being modest is not a fault, all throughout the thread you've been saying this is the right answer not specifying that that was your answer exclusively . Especially when the question is quite ambiguous, I deleted the post as a favour I only wanted you too see it. I know I'm not sure about the answer but I only corrected you to show you exactly what you've been doing all throughout the post.

Reaction score
lol yeah math bio phys chem. cause im goign back to india for further studies and they frikin need all four subjects :|

Reaction score
and we like split our examination whre we do unit 4 in jan and our unit 5 and 6 + any repeat paper in june :)

Reaction score
i wrote the presynaptic and post synaptic and vesicles and release eugenol which cause chlorine atoms to be released and axon membrane is impermeable to sodium ions hence the inside is hyperpolarised so no depolarisation and no action potential trigerred
it sounds good :) U will definitely get full marks :)

Reaction score
hey can u ppl explain this answer its related to chem
View attachment 29179
thx in advance
ya...2 molecules of HBr react with Carvone..the first double bond breaks,,the above one(bw the two carbon atoms) where one molecule of Hbr attatches..the second HBr attaches itself by breaking the double bond,,the down one..
does that make sense..??:p

Reaction score
I alwez mess up with the timing when they say 15mins left for exam my hands start shaking and my brain stops working :cry:
same here bro,,same here..thats wy from the first sec itself..i write very very quickly..i barely understand my own handwriting..so this way i always have like 15 mins left in the end..to check the ppr..write fast as soon as the ppr starts..and leave the questions which u dont get at first,,finish with all the easy ones quickly and then u will have time to think for the hard ones....

Reaction score
ya...2 molecules of HBr react with Carvone..the first double bond breaks,,the above one(bw the two carbon atoms) where one molecule of Hbr attatches..the second HBr attaches itself by breaking the double bond,,the down one..
does that make sense..??:p

yeah but it mention in the marking scheme that the second double bond the one below the ring the h must be added to the first carbon in the double bond.. i dn't get that. thx for replying :)

Reaction score
You know being modest is not a fault, all throughout the thread you've been saying this is the right answer not specifying that that was your answer exclusively . Especially when the question is quite ambiguous, I deleted the post as a favour I only wanted you too see it. I know I'm not sure about the answer but I only corrected you to show you exactly what you've been doing all throughout the post.
Throughout the post?? Excuse me?? Correct ur sentence.?? I knw my mistake but.wow!! Ur wrong too.

Reaction score
Throughout the post?? Excuse me?? Correct ur sentence.?? I knw my mistake but.wow!! Ur wrong too.
Ur the one who thought the paper was soooooo easy, not me
So good luck and have a nice life
Peace ✌