• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Unit 5 17th June 6BIO5

Reaction score
How was it, I thought it was quite good except for a few wired questions...

Reaction score
I didn't mess up any just though the doctor one was kind of random and the IAA measurements I wasn't too Shure about.
Probably lost a few marks on each

Reaction score
yeap, it was easy, bt i thought there were many marks given 4 some rilly easy questions... i ran out of points..

Reaction score
yeap, it was easy, bt i thought there were many marks given 4 some rilly easy questions... i ran out of points..
Hmm...in the scientific article part 2 we had to wrote about vasodilation and sweating right??

Reaction score
-The answer 2 last part of question 1 is 'radial muscles contracts n circular relax'
-last part of second question- improved abilities r in memory, thinking, reasoning
-substance W- NAD nad substance X-ATP
-with screw clip open there wud b no movement of the coloured liquid.
-sperm cels are not motile- less mitochondrion 2 release ATP n tail remains inactive
are my answers r8?

Reaction score
-The answer 2 last part of question 1 is 'radial muscles contracts n circular relax'
-last part of second question- improved abilities r in memory, thinking, reasoning
-substance W- NAD nad substance X-ATP
-with screw clip open there wud b no movement of the coloured liquid.
-sperm cels are not motile- less mitochondrion 2 release ATP n tail remains inactive
are my answers r8?
All of my answers match..:) Alhamdulillah.

Reaction score
yeap... n what were their the two adaptations to survive in their environments?
One was pair of insisor teeth ..needed to chew the plant material.
And the other i wrote was fur..didnt mention reason..time shortage.

Reaction score
One was pair of insisor teeth ..needed to chew the plant material.
And the other i wrote was fur..didnt mention reason..time shortage.

I wrote abt lack of chemoreceptors and neurone adaptred to oxygen deprivation

Reaction score
wat did u wryt in dat 6 marks question abt the eugenol inhibiting sodium ion movement?

Reaction score
wat did u wryt in dat 6 marks question abt the eugenol inhibiting sodium ion movement?

i wrote the presynaptic and post synaptic and vesicles and release eugenol which cause chlorine atoms to be released and axon membrane is impermeable to sodium ions hence the inside is hyperpolarised so no depolarisation and no action potential trigerred