• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY UNIT 2exammmmmmm

Reaction score
so..how was it???????????????
it was not that hard but only got really confused in da totipotency experiment and tik cross for cellulose and microfibrilssssss...i hate microfibrils anyway!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
so..how was it???????????????
it was not that hard but only got really confused in da totipotency experiment and tik cross for cellulose and microfibrilssssss...i hate microfibrils anyway!!!!!!!!!!!

i messed up the breeding one and fibres explanation :| ! :p rest it was gooood :'D bt scared the boundaries cud get very high this time for unit 2

Reaction score
btw that question with the picture of a bunch of cells undergoing mitosis. What phase of the cell cycle did Z represent?

Reaction score
i guess its not cytokinesis because there was only 1 nucleus in the centre very similar to the others in the pic.
since most cells stay in interphase i took this analogy n wrote it as interphase:)
im sure u r correct

Reaction score
i guess its not cytokinesis because there was only 1 nucleus in the centre very similar to the others in the pic.
since most cells stay in interphase i took this analogy n wrote it as interphase:)
im sure u r correct
i hope :( al the bestl

Reaction score
i wrote interphase G1 :/
bt ppl sed it was cytokinises :(

Cytokinesis.
The two cells were in the same cell membrane and a new cell wall formed at the middle. That's how cytokinesis occur in plant. New cell wall is formed at the middle of the cell called cell plate .

It can also be Interphase because the picture was not clear.

Reaction score
:(

Cytokinesis.
The two cells were in the same cell membrane and a new cell wall formed at the middle. That's how cytokinesis occur in plant. New cell wall is formed at the middle of the cell called cell plate .

It can also be Interphase because the picture was not clear.