• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology unit 2 revision guide edexcel needed !!!!!! :(

T19

Reaction score
i need some help on evolution adaptation and environment... also the effect of genotype and environment on the phenotype....;):(

thanx for the points i have the same problem with the genotype if u get any notes pass to me :)

T19

Reaction score
gr8!!!!! vlll chat after the ppr.....;) if i get the notes then sure ill post them<<,,

we can chat about the paper after 3 to 4 hours because chemistry teacher wants to give a revision class as soon as we finish biology exam
bio exam from 11:00-12:30
chemistry class 12:30-2:00
good luck to u in your exams :)

Reaction score
we can chat about the paper after 3 to 4 hours because chemistry teacher wants to give a revision class as soon as we finish biology exam

sure,,, n do listen to ur teacher carefully so dat later u can tell me,,,
n i found something fr u,,,hope its helpful>><<<<
:);)(y)
A niche describes the position of a species within its ecosystem including the habitat in which the organism lives its interactions with other living organisms and its interactions with the non-living environment. Organisms can be adapted to their niche in ways that help them to survive and reproduce, such as behavioural, physiological and anatomical adaptations. 1) Individuals within a population show variation in their phenotypes 2) Predation disease and competition create a struggle for survival. 3) Individuals with better adaptations are more likely to survive reproduce and pass on their advantageous adaptations to their offspring. 4) Over time, the number of individuals with the adaptations increases so over generations the adaptations become more common in the population through evolution.

Reactions: T19

T19

Reaction score
sure,,, n do listen to ur teacher carefully so dat later u can tell me,,,
n i found something fr u,,,hope its helpful>><<<<
:);)(y)
A niche describes the position of a species within its ecosystem including the habitat in which the organism lives its interactions with other living organisms and its interactions with the non-living environment. Organisms can be adapted to their niche in ways that help them to survive and reproduce, such as behavioural, physiological and anatomical adaptations. 1) Individuals within a population show variation in their phenotypes 2) Predation disease and competition create a struggle for survival. 3) Individuals with better adaptations are more likely to survive reproduce and pass on their advantageous adaptations to their offspring. 4) Over time, the number of individuals with the adaptations increases so over generations the adaptations become more common in the population through evolution.
Thanx this is very helpful :)

Reaction score

seriously is ur chem gonna strt at 12.30 n finish at 2,00:confused: mine gonna strt at 3.30.....

T19

Reaction score
seriously is ur chem gonna strt at 12.30 n finish at 2,00:confused: mine gonna strt at 3.30.....
I am talking about a chemistry class on monday as a revision for tuesday's exam
My chemistry exam on tuesday is at 3:30 also from which country r u?