• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology - teeth

Reaction score
Reaction score
Tysm.
And yeah, I'll pray for you! IA, you'll get an A*. :]

How was your paper?

Reaction score
It was alright. I'm hoping for an A* even though Bio was never my strong suit. I still think it could've been better. I can't exactly discuss the questions right now so maybe tomorrow.
How was yours?

Reaction score
Idk. I think it was bad.

Especially the plant questions, y'know?
I wrote such random shiz!

And it's been 24 hours I think, what did you write for the two organs?
And the name of the antiobiotic process?

Reaction score
Time's up.

I wrote liver and small intestine.
Biotechnology, which seems to be the write answer since almost everyone wrote it.

I messed up the drawing in the start. Ended up drawing the cross section instead of the surface view. FML.

Reaction score
Time's up.

Biotechnology, which seems to be the write answer since almost everyone wrote it.

I messed up the drawing in the start. Ended up drawing the cross section instead of the surface view. FML.
I wrote and did the exact same thing u did! How we're we supposed to draw the surface view of the guard cells?

Reaction score
Time's up.

The answer was fermentation btw. I wrote it at first, crossed it and wrote excretion, crossed that and ended up writing microtechnology x_x btw the diagram which they gave us was of the surface view of the guard cells...just saying

Reaction score
Time's up.

I wrote stomach and liverrrr. :/

Reaction score
The answer to it was batch system.
No no or it was fermentation. It's definition in terms of biotechnology is different. Biotechnology isn't a process isn't a process so it couldn't be the answer. For the thorax infection, did anyone mention mucus, or was it merely the damage to the alveoli and inability of the organs to move properly?

Reaction score
No no or it was fermentation. It's definition in terms of biotechnology is different. Biotechnology isn't a process isn't a process so it couldn't be the answer. For the thorax infection, did anyone mention mucus, or was it merely the damage to the alveoli and inability of the organs to move properly?
The answer has to be batch system because my mom told me that she has been teaching Bio for more than 15 years now.
And no, I wrote about the alveoli and the muscles to some extent.

Reaction score
Stomach is incorrect as an answer since we had to write something OTHER THAN the stomach.

And the surface view meant that we had to draw those kidney shaped guard cells.

Curses! I was sure until the end that it was supposed to be batch system. Oh, well. I'm just glad that I'll never have to give another biology theory exam ever again. I'm free, I tell you! I'm free! :D

Reaction score
The answer has to be batch system because my mom told me that she has been teaching Bio for more than 15 years now.
And no, I wrote about the alveoli and the muscles to some extent.
But antibiotics are made by the fermentation of the nutrient broth :s they aren't MADE or PRODUCED by the batch system...that's how they're extracted. Lol tho I wrote microtechnology..just google it :p :/ but the question was so vague, and fermenter was mentioned in the question....it couldn't have been that obvious

Reaction score
What'd u guys write in the greenhouse question? Conditions for maximum crop production?

Reaction score
What'd u guys write in the greenhouse question? Conditions for maximum crop production?
This is what I did:
Artificially selected seeds for best traits.
Fertiliser for best nutrients.
pH suitable.
Temperature suitable for photosynthesis and to prevent wilting by too much transpiration.
Water supply for photosynthesis.
Light intensity adjusted by using 'grow lights'.
There are no pests in a building.