• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology TEACHER (Lahore)

Reaction score
can someone tell me abt a good biology tutor in lahore????????????
n a goood biology book ????

Reaction score
I can tell sir Iqbal for O/A physics. An Amazing teacher at Lahore.
for maths & physics(O/A) Sir Habib U.S.0333-4382319 at Islamabad

Reaction score
I think the best one is Dr. Nighat Gull. She taught at Wice College In gulberg just behind mcdonalds. I dont knw if she still teaches there.
Wasay she teaches at LGS JT.
contact her : 03008440203

Reaction score
i can tell sir zahid for O/A level maths and physics. he is highly experienced qualified teacher. taught at city school and currently in beaconhouse from last 10 years.his no. 03214342878

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
I think the best one is Dr. Nighat Gull. She taught at Wice College In gulberg just behind mcdonalds. I dont knw if she still teaches there.

thanks. Have u heard of sir asad or Dr saira???
i am totally confusedabt which academy to join for Biolgy A Levels????

Reaction score
fibrosa said:
hamidali391 said:

thanks. Have u heard of sir asad or Dr saira???
i am totally confusedabt which academy to join for Biolgy A Levels????

DR.saira is the best BUT i dont have contact number of her ! :(

Reaction score
fibrosa said:
i need more sugesstions abt books for A level Biology...
HELP........

Mary jhones with the black cover page is one of the best :)

Reaction score
I knw about Dr. Saira. She teaches in LGS paragon as far as i knw. But I can assure u that Dr. Nighat Gull is a great teacher. She is frank. Understands the students' problems. And explains well.
There is another teacher Mr. Zafar sulehri. Dont knw his number. He teaches in green hall and apex in gulberg.

Reaction score
thankssss everyone!
May God Bless you all and may u all succeed in whichever field you opt for!

Reaction score
I knw about Dr. Saira. She teaches in LGS paragon as far as i knw. But I can assure u that Dr. Nighat Gull is a great teacher. She is frank. Understands the students' problems. And explains well.
There is another teacher Mr. Zafar sulehri. Dont knw his number. He teaches in green hall and apex in gulberg.
Can you please pm me Dr Siara number , i tried dr nighat but she excused as she has a busy schedule..

Reaction score
Not sure why some ppl are recommending Miss Nighat Gul, I used to sleep in her class & thank God my section was changed then. :p
The best teachers for bio in Lahore are Miss Saira & Sir.Zafar Sulehri. I've taken tuition from Zafar Sulehri at GHA Gulberg for a short time, he is a great teacher.