• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology practical

Reaction score
really!! I don't know i got these. But i think, what matters more is trend, not the actual readings.
There's gonna be a mark for that tho. I got these because I stopped adding iodine when the color stated for more than 10 seconds but disappeared before 15 seconds. Everyone else waited for a permanent color change...u probably did that too. They should have been more clear with the instructions...it's so typical of them :/ anyway just a mark :p

Reaction score
There's gonna be a mark for that tho. I got these because I stopped adding iodine when the color stated for more than 10 seconds but disappeared before 15 seconds. Everyone else waited for a permanent color change...u probably did that too. They should have been more clear with the instructions...it's so typical of them :/ anyway just a mark :p
No, i didn't do so, i took the reading where the blue black colour appeared then i checked whether it stayed for 10sec and when it did i didn't add any further.