• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology pp6 revision notes

Reaction score
ohh sooo sry ..read the q wrong ..really sry yes u should shade itt.. :$

Reaction score
Well, it is my first time to enter cie examinations. Iam giving biology this may/june 2013. I know it is really weird to ask but anyone knows any expected question in paper-6 or paper-3 bio.
Thanks.

Reaction score
Thank you so much! These are really helpful. Also, which sugars can pass through a partially permeable membrane/visking tubing and which cannot?

Reaction score
Thank you so much! These are really helpful. Also, which sugars can pass through a partially permeable membrane/visking tubing and which cannot?

well..,glucose can pass through visking tubing. glucose particles are small enough to pass through the partially permeable membrane(visking tubing). visking tubing allows some particles through but not others. large particles like starch cannot pass through because of its size.

Reaction score
well..,glucose can pass through visking tubing. glucose particles are small enough to pass through the partially permeable membrane(visking tubing). visking tubing allows some particles through but not others. large particles like starch cannot pass through because of its size.
what about maltose and lactose?

Reaction score
just a little question guys , how do u know whats the x-axis and whats the y-axis cuz i always get confused

Reaction score
thx a lot.. this really help me coz i learn all the biology by myself in only 3 months before tmr's exam ...never take biology in scl T^T
also no tuition teacher help me for the revision~ wish u good luck tmr!:p