• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 62 Discussion

How was it?

• Easy

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Hard

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I think one of the question was repeated from past paper...and another was quite similar to a question in paper 3......although i had practiced niether :p

Reaction score
Shocking 2see the
How was it?

rating having more for hard than easy......
no wonder why people found the ppr difficult......

Reaction score
f**king shit..

lost 6 marks.. diagram was NOT an onion..

wat were its functions?? i wrote 1. absorb water and ions from soil an 2. supply then lol FML
yez point 1 is correct...2. is wrong as transport is dne by osmosis wic has no energy cost to the matter.....food store is d 2nd correct ans as per my wit and knowledge.....
m lossing 4 mrks in all....

Reaction score
ok look... each temperature interval is 10 boxes away in the graph from the other... each bar took 5 boxes... understand? I dont know if im right so don't panic,
dat mens ech temp unit is divided into two......dat mens no temp is full unit as in 33C....its rong...sorry....look at the attachment u ll understand...
Only hope dat ma handwriting is legible.

Attachments

• IMG.pdf
    293.6 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
dat mens ech temp unit is divided into two......dat mens no temp is full unit as in 33C....its rong...sorry....look at the attachment u ll understand...
Only hope dat ma handwriting is legible.
I did line graph too ..but for the temperature in x axis-i started off the measuments with 0 degrees then 30 and etc..u think that will be wrong?