• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 52

Reaction score
which anomalies did you circle?
I don't really rmr but two of them were not in the general trend it was in beginning rows not at the end I think One was around 1900 something. What did u write about how we should deal with them

Reaction score
I don't really rmr but two of them were not in the general trend it was in beginning rows not at the end I think One was around 1900 something. What did u write about how we should deal with them
I said calculate a mean, because there were already enough repeats

Reaction score
Alright many of you were asking whether it was t test or Chi Squared test, The answer was t test because MEANS of two sets of data were being compared. Please do note we only use chi squared test for discreet values the values we had were continuous as they had their absolute errors included with them. Also one other thing Chi squared test is only used when you already have an expected values of results of the experiment. As for how to deal with the anamolies, you don't include them in calculations when finding mean or you just repeat take readings again.

Reaction score
you can also write the intensity of the impulse should be the same
I wrote distance b/w electrodea
Locations of electrodes placed in each
Same initial electric charge / stimuli
And i also wrote age ( which is wrog i think)
Will i still get 3 marks?

Reaction score
Alright many of you were asking whether it was t test or Chi Squared test, The answer was t test because MEANS of two sets of data were being compared. Please do note we only use chi squared test for discreet values the values we had were continuous as they had their absolute errors included with them. Also one other thing Chi squared test is only used when you already have an expected values of results of the experiment. As for how to deal with the anamolies, you don't include them in calculations when finding mean or you just repeat take readings again.
Ohhh okay...

Reaction score
I said repeat the experiment. I think that's wrong