• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology paper 5

Reaction score
did any one do this paper?? i found really hard!! anyone know what the answer to the diameter was??

Reaction score
umm yeah, sorry I didn'tconcentrate on the question, that was my magnification too

Reaction score
do you remember what u got for the length of the larvae? lke my lowest was 43 and highest 56

Reaction score
No you had to measure including the external part, as they didn't specify it

Reaction score
what did you write for the first question about the difference between the surfaces and the other question about the differences between the crustacean and the two insects?

Reaction score
No starch , no protein.... and the crustacean has more than 3 pairs of legs and no wings ... which surface?!

Reaction score
No starch , no protein.... and the crustacean has more than 3 pairs of legs and no wings ... which surface?!
I got the same answers for the starch and protein
The legs thing isn't right because they asked for "visible" features and the butterfly's legs were covered... I'm not totally sure about that though
The first question was about differences between the inner surface and the outer surface

Reaction score
The inner surface was covered in a sticky mucus type of thing while the other was dry... only one mark... I saw the legs.....

Reaction score
The inner surface was covered in a sticky mucus type of thing while the other was dry... only one mark... I saw the legs.....
Really? :D I didn't, but maybe I just didn't notice them
I had the same answer for the other one too