• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology paper 42

how was it?

• very difficult

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • difficult

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • normal

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • easy

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
and acoording to the poll also 60% found it difficult..so yeah gt would be low! *hope so*

Reaction score
I found the paper quite easy,
The only problem was that it was lengthy.
But almost my whole class managed.

I'm expecting the gt to be above 60

Reaction score
I found the paper quite easy,
The only problem was that it was lengthy.
But almost my whole class managed.

I'm expecting the gt to be above 60

So what was the answer to how myelin sheath is attacked? How epicenter moth evolved? Advantages if single hybrid...?

Reaction score
same here i found it difficult as well ... gave my xams yesterday evening and m worried like hell............ section B was easy though......

Reaction score
hehe! same here friends! section B 11th question was good plant kingdom and everything! I wrote almost 20 points about plants!
and in mitochondria part I messed up a bit! but still I can get around 12/15 easily!
and I guess CIE is pissed from us. they are making a hell out of every paper (difficult! and I wish you guys the best of luck! (pray for me too )
Keep Calm ! the GT should be 50-60 I hope for it!

Reaction score
I
hehe! same here friends! section B 11th question was good plant kingdom and everything! I wrote almost 20 points about plants!
and in mitochondria part I messed up a bit! but still I can get around 12/15 easily!
and I guess CIE is pissed from us. they are making a hell out of every paper (difficult! and I wish you guys the best of luck! (pray for me too )
I hope ur right

Reaction score

What did you write in plant kingdom question? And mitochondria question?

Reaction score
guyz what was the answer for not taking the blood test question
Also i wrote random long answers for all the questions + i forgot what was the plant hormone question?????

Reaction score
guyz what was the answer for not taking the blood test question
Also i wrote random long answers for all the questions + i forgot what was the plant hormone question?????

Same here.. I wrote long and probably wrong answers. We didn't have time to think... Right?

Reaction score
Same here.. I wrote long and probably wrong answers. We didn't have time to think... Right?
I also didnt understand blood test part :(.. I didn't know a lot of questions... I want gt to be around 46 or 47.. lol, which is not possible :'(

Reaction score

i was confused (what 2 write in the plants question)