• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 4 variant 1

Reaction score
It was lengthy actually :p and i took 2 minutes extra becoz by the time invigilator came to me after collecting ppr i got easy extra 2 min n i finished n happily gave the ppr to her :p
Alhumdulillah :D So by happily i guess you mean the paper was good?? :p

Reaction score
Alhumdulillah :D So by happily i guess you mean the paper was good?? :p
Alhamdulillah i said it completed in time and by Allah grace it wasnt bad it was a mediocre paper but inshAllah i hope for a good grade
how was urs? which section B question did u do?

Reaction score
How was it for you all ? Which question did u find it to be the most difficult ?

Do u think that the threshold is going to be high ???
for me it was OK, I've done easier and harder papers so I dont think that the threshold is going to be different than other years ...

anyone expecting an A* ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alhamdulillah i said it completed in time and by Allah grace it wasnt bad it was a mediocre paper but inshAllah i hope for a good grade
how was urs? which section B question did u do?
Alhumdulillah mine was very good "ACCORDING TO ME" :p
I did the 10th one, what about you? Inshaallah you will get a good grade :)

Reaction score
Alhumdulillah mine was very good "ACCORDING TO ME" :p
I did the 10th one, what about you? Inshaallah you will get a good grade :)
ofcourse it will be good "ACCORDING TO U" but well cum to know how the examiners find it :p
same here... the 9th one seemed like an alien n i dint bothe to even reads its part B the question was sooo big.....10th was short n sweet :p ..... InshAllah n u too :) n evryone else too

Reaction score
How was it for you all ? Which question did u find it to be the most difficult ?

Do u think that the threshold is going to be high ???
for me it was OK, I've done easier and harder papers so I dont think that the threshold is going to be different than other years ...

anyone expecting an A* ?
Hmmm it wsnt as if smthn was difficult or not understandable.... bio is bio u just need to understand comprehend n write aloooooottttttttt.......... u say did u find any question hard?

I dont think so tht it will be high becoz the ppr wsnt very easy but the GT for bio p4 has always been in the range 45-60 for an A so lets just hope it lies somewhere between 45-55 so that we can get a good grade

Its not bad to hope for an A* i guess also it depends on the AS grade..... r u hoping for an A* how was ur p5? if u dont mind can i ask wht was ur AS grade?

Reaction score
Yes I agree bio is bio and its always going to be so straight forward,
My paper was good , for me it was not too easy or too hard, it was a normal Bio paper

LOL, who said that expecting an A* is a bad thing XD ? I just wanted to see if it was that easy for you all :)

As you've said, it depends on AS marks ALOT .
Paper 5 was not as I've expected, like the with no planing and all and the new style surprised the whole batch ( our school )
Just lets hope for the best =D !!!
PS. Sorry, I dont like saying my grades online , bad or good, Its just me :*

Reaction score
ofcourse it will be good "ACCORDING TO U" but well cum to know how the examiners find it :p
same here... the 9th one seemed like an alien n i dint bothe to even reads its part B the question was sooo big.....10th was short n sweet :p ..... InshAllah n u too :) n evryone else too
I never liked protists so I just saw the word "protists" and didn't even bother reading the question :p
exactly The 10th one was fun and small. :p Thanks :)