• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 32

Reaction score
luckily i finished d paper ..
even i didnt quite gt the FSH question.
my txt bk only gave my 1 role and it ws fr 3 marks!
I juz elaborated on 1 point.. :unknown: :unknown:

R

rockincrew

(im not sure whether or not 24h pass )
can you those taken ppr32 wat was ur first question
for us ppr31 it gave us a shock :shock:

Reaction score
For us the first question was about anaerobic respiration and it was quite simple like a guy running and then they ask us why his heart rate was fast and how did he respire sumfin like dat !! well it was quite easy buh i messed up with the question that asked why it was fast at the end -_-

Can anyone tell me the first answer that asked the 3 energies required by the boy while he was sitting !!

Reaction score
i wrote in digestion, in active transport and in circulation but i cant remember exactly the third one ...... is it right ???? :(

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
Tell me that point and I will tell how much can you get

i wrote dat it helps in releasing eggs.. then i wrote that it controls whether or nt 2 release an egg and sum mre stuff on d same point bt i dont quite remember wat..

Reaction score
freakedout said:
For us the first question was about anaerobic respiration and it was quite simple like a guy running and then they ask us why his heart rate was fast and how did he respire sumfin like dat !! well it was quite easy buh i messed up with the question that asked why it was fast at the end -_-

Can anyone tell me the first answer that asked the 3 energies required by the boy while he was sitting !!

i wrote energy fr active transport, metabolism and respiration..
though im nt sure whether respiration and metabolism r correct..

Reaction score
ajmanutd said:
Keeemoman said:

i wrote dat it helps in releasing eggs.. then i wrote that it controls whether or nt 2 release an egg and sum mre stuff on d same point bt i dont quite remember wat..

FSH leads to the development and maturing of a follicle, which eventually leads to ovulation. I didn't do 32 myself, but I think you would've had to explain the role like this.
You are right, it does control whether or not an egg is released though, because only after the follicle is fully developed can it be released, so I think that is correct...
Atleast you didn't have a 4 mark question on the roles of the amnion..

Reaction score
xIshtar said:
ajmanutd said:
Keeemoman said:

FSH leads to the development and maturing of a follicle, which eventually leads to ovulation. I didn't do 32 myself, but I think you would've had to explain the role like this.
You are right, it does control whether or not an egg is released though, because only after the follicle is fully developed can it be released, so I think that is correct...
Atleast you didn't have a 4 mark question on the roles of the amnion..

ohk..so hw much do u think ill gt..
haha yeah.. which variant did u do..

Reaction score
Re: Biology paper 32!!

mm....ajmanutd u will get 2/3 and xishtar I think most probably 3/3

-develop follicle
-Ovum in follicle secretes oestrogen
-oestrogen release eggs
-oestrogen repair uterus lining or endometrium
-Fsh starts menstrual cycle
-allows menstruation to occur

Reaction score
freakedout said:
It must b right !! i donno why i didnt hav these things in my head -.- urghh !!
ya but did u guys notice that the temperature was low so stuff like vasoconstriction and shivering will also be going ... wn't that b more appropriate

Reaction score
Ya I wrote that but I wrote like something like to conserve heat
I agree with you Ziasha123 100%

Reaction score
For energies, I wrote active transport, maintaining body temperature (which is like vasoconstriction), and thinking :p

Reaction score
Kokeeto said:
For energies, I wrote active transport, maintaining body temperature (which is like vasoconstriction), and thinking :p
Excelled but I am not sure for active transport you had to specify for absorption :unknown: :unknown:

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
Kokeeto said:
Excelled but I am not sure for active transport you had to specify for absorption :unknown: :unknown:

OH NOOO !!!!! dnt tell me :( :( :( :(
i dod a damn stupid mistake ..... good riddens to 3 marks