• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 32 2012 Discussion. 24 hours have passed.

Reaction score
i wrote that each flower have different essential needs which may prevent competition between the flower ?? do u think this is write?? o_O

Reaction score
wasnt it about planting legumes? what is the advantage to the farmer?
i wrote saves cost as artificial fertilizers arent needed

Reaction score
Legumes have root nodules in which Nitrogen Fixing bacteria are present . These nodules occasionally burst open . So planting Legumes in association with the Maize I think would mean that the Nitrate Ion concentration of the soil would increase hence the Maize crop will thrive and produce high quality yeild and so this would reduce the need of fertilisers as well.

Reaction score
Legumes have root nodules in which Nitrogen Fixing bacteria are present . These nodules occasionally burst open . So planting Legumes in association with the Maize I think would mean that the Nitrate Ion concentration of the soil would increase hence the Maize crop will thrive and produce high quality yeild and so this would reduce the need of fertilisers as well.
masha allah, nyc answer!

Reaction score
Was the first question microvilli? I wrote cilia then cancelled it and wrote ciliated cells
But how can the kidney tubules have microvilli it doesn't make sense