• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 31 M/J/2013

Reaction score
Hey guys ,how was your exam I think that the time wasn't enough to complete the whole paper what about you??

Reaction score
i think the qs were too annoying nothing came from the old papers!

Reaction score
the paper was disgusting. it was not intended difficult but the new questions are somewhat tricky. alot of topics that i focused on such as the nitrogen cycle, the eye, the heart, recycling and pollution......nothing of that sort came.

Dude wich paper did ya attend????

Reaction score
got that right dude, the time was annoying. I had 6 pages left when the invigilator dude said 30 minutes left. so then I was fighting with the paper and I JUST WANTED IT TO FINISH!!!!!!!!! SO IT DID! Even had 5 minutes to revise. HOW WAZ URZZ?

Reaction score
what was the ans of the last question :about the evolution of white crab something like that dont exactly remember the ques

Reaction score
what was the ans of the last question :about the evolution of white crab something like that dont exactly remember the ques
the answer is
mutation occur which cause variation during meiosis, so the crab reproduce new organism which have the best allele to adapt and live in the enviroment

Reaction score
What was the answer to the question about difference in oxygen and carbon dioxide levels before and after exercising cause I put aerobic and anaerobic respiration

Reaction score
guys someone should post the questions and answers cause i am not sure on the stuff i did on that paper

Reaction score
the answer is
mutation occur which cause variation during meiosis, so the crab reproduce new organism which have the best allele to adapt and live in the enviroment
Thankxxx r u givin physics? thats actually tomorrow. and i want to make sure whether the ans for the respiration that was not givin in the table was about saturated or unsaturated right???

Reaction score
which structure of vascular bundle were we supposed to draw? the root or stem ? if it was stem then we were supposed to draw many vascular bundles and label the xylem and phloem of one of them right?

Reaction score
Hi Shazmina, congrtulations and u finding the paper easy, please is it possible you can post what answers you wrote for the questions because i am not sure about my answers please......:)

Tnxs frnd yep i cn its ma pleasure...but fr which question shuld i tl ya de answer??? :)