• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 3..help?

Reaction score
gary221 said:
err just 1 thing..
about monocot n dicots
I think monocots have petals in groups of 3 and dicots have them in groups of 5
thats what my teacher said anyway!!!

Yeah I noticed that as well, just a small error in your notes.

Reaction score
burndtjamb said:
JiViFiDi said:
this is very creepy. i assume u live in riyadh, and it seems that ur in my school (except i'm a guy, and it isnt co-ed). this is cuz i was in the exact same position. EXACT. my older bro had wahid wanis's notes. my teacher's notes were absolute crap, and covered about 10% of the syllabus. and, to top it off, i later decided to write a set of notes and distributed it to my friends. it is attached. trust me, it is all u need. (unless of course u just so happen to be one of the friends i gave it to....)

so, yeah. thats all there is to it. wahid's notes are good btw, except they were made for o' levels, not IGCSEs

I can seriously not thank you enough for these notes.... this is exactly what I've been looking for :D :good: :Bravo:

Now to find a way to read the whole thing in a day and a half.... :cry:

You wouldn't happen to have something similar for other subjects would you?
srry dude, i wrote these notes cuz my bio techer was absolute crap. the rest of the teachers at my skool for the higher levels are quite frankly miracle workers, they have they're own IGCSE notes to which mine don't compare. i'm sorry man :/

Reaction score
burndtjamb said:
gary221 said:
err just 1 thing..
about monocot n dicots
I think monocots have petals in groups of 3 and dicots have them in groups of 5
thats what my teacher said anyway!!!

Yeah I noticed that as well, just a small error in your notes.

right. thx for pointing it out, i AM just a student.....so, cant be perfect :p

and don't worry, u'll never need to use that characteristic, the rest are enough.

Reaction score
xIshtar said:
PenguinsAreAwsomeXD said:
Umm, im totally new here.
And i guess its too late ?
but if this helps, i ussually learn all the shit of bio from here

http://www.s-cool.co.uk/gcse/biology

Hope this helped :D
Good luck :)

Great site, I was using it just now for revision on plant minerals :)
GCSE sites are always great, but both of u need to keep in mind that they arent enough. GCSEs are easier than IGCSEs, and have a smaller syllabus

Reaction score
best way is to just write whatever you know, i mean the real life around you, bio paper is just like writing an article...

for the graphs just try and describing it of what you see...

and if you are lucky some answers are given in the paper itself on different questions...

if you have a problem with one of the questions you just put a star mark beside the number and go for the next question... (but dont leave too many questions)

RAY-D.org

Reaction score
BIOLOGY P31

How was everyone's exam, cuz my one went ok but not soo good, and you should have seen the others around you, because a guy beside me left 4 pages and another one left 8 questions.... because of these type of people i might get an A*...

RAY-D.org

Reaction score
RAYEDORGANISATION said:
BIOLOGY P31

How was everyone's exam, cuz my one went ok but not soo good, and you should have seen the others around you, because a guy beside me left 4 pages and another one left 8 questions.... because of these type of people i might get an A*...

RAY-D.org
yeah, timing was tight as hell. the threshold's bound to be low. around 45% for an A i'd say.

Reaction score
^45% an A? Thats TOO low? I don't think I'll get that low marks. Right now I think I'll average some where between 79-83. :/

And @RAYEDORGANISATION- You're the Rayed I know right? my freind? :p

Reaction score
Ashique said:
^45% an A? Thats TOO low? I don't think I'll get that low marks. Right now I think I'll average some where between 79-83. :/

And @RAYEDORGANISATION- You're the Rayed I know right? my freind? :p
yeah, meaning u'll probably get an A* :D

Reaction score
JiViFiDi said:
what were your grades, if u dont mind me asking?

who exactly are u refering 2 ^^?
if it is me..i got an A*..thank god..i felt hopeless XD