• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology PAPER 3 Help?

Reaction score
How many if you are able to finish paper 3 biology in 1 h 15 min? and do you have any time to have a quick revising on the paper? + do u solve all the questions?
This is mainly asked for those who had Biology examinations before...
But others who are takin' in 2013 are welcome too :D

Reaction score
Actually , in all of the igcse exams these 3 days I've been doing, I didn't have enough time in all of them, I solve everything, but I always finish on the last minute, which is bad, because I won't have enough time in paper 3s and math paper 4 :/

Reaction score
Actually , in all of the igcse exams these 3 days I've been doing, I didn't have enough time in all of them, I solve everything, but I always finish on the last minute, which is bad, because I won't have enough time in paper 3s and math paper 4 :/
No I mean in how many minutes do you finish all the paper?
And do you write ALL the questions?

Reaction score
in paper 6, i had a lot of extra time though, like 20 mins extra
we had a full past paper in our mock i had only 5 minutes after finishing the paper
i didn't have enough time to revise
To save time... i usually leave any question which i don't remember anything about it till the end
I wish you all the best and hope that you all do well
and never leave any question blank! just write anything that makes sense

Reaction score
I've had mine last year
yes as far as i remember i was able to finish it =)
just don't spend alot of time on any question and especially those that confuse u
try not to actually right alot of unneeded points though =)

Reaction score
according to my exam today .. i finished it in less than one hour leaving the hardest questions for the last .. i finished the overall questions before 5 minutes of the time limit.