• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 3 (0610)

Reaction score
i know! the selctive breeding idk what i wrote... and there was the blue light tomato question which was just weird...and the ----- question was good but i think i wrote the wrong type information
That question was weird but i wrote that it does detect blue light. the pigment helps but not necessarily needed.

Reaction score
beewhiz997 can u plz help me get a good grade. plz tell me what the questions were!!!!
whooooowooowo do u know how lame u r?
luk ere, nobody is supposed 2 speak abt da ppr in less dan 24 hrs, k? u wanna get gud grades, go n study!!!
if u ask da questions n den go n do da xam coz u knw da questions previoulsy, dis is no gud! u may get an A or an A*. but dis is only on da outside. inside, it's more lyk a U!!! understand? now go n study, if u wnt gud grades, dat is!

Reaction score
wait biology papers can be completed on time, only if u write really fast in the beginning when u really know an answer... so did most of u take it easy at the beginning?

Reaction score
Well...im done with the biology paper....IT WAS THE WORST EXAM IN THE WORLD!! i failed, i did the last 3 pages in 5 minutes...ill be lucky to get an A...:cry::cry: how was your paper? i totally messed up the selective breeding....
It waznt tht bad ..time wz an issue bt overall it wz good i loved the pic of tht small animal loris....the exam wz too long bt i feel i did gd exept 4 the first question i messed up there cuz i left it till the end!!!!

Reaction score
Well...im done with the biology paper....IT WAS THE WORST EXAM IN THE WORLD!! i failed, i did the last 3 pages in 5 minutes...ill be lucky to get an A...:cry::cry: how was your paper? i totally messed up the selective breeding....
variant 1 was a piece of cake :/ and am worried that the graph for V1 is gonna shoot up...And don't worry ur graph (V3) should be low cox everyone found it difficult :)