• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 3 (0610)

Reaction score
was ******* hard ...i hope the threshold for A is 20 marks:giggle: hardest paper of the whole century .

Reaction score
ppl who r askin foe question..let me tell u guyz it wont help help you ...believe if u study day n night like then also it wont help u ..seriously hard

Reaction score
no question bout tiger...they bout stupid monkey who eats food at night...n how it is dfferent frm mammals

Reaction score
hmmm its goin to b different.....:p bst of luck man....do well n be fast while coz lengthy paper;)

Reaction score
guys i just want to ask one question please... i don't care or want to know what topics came up but can you please say whether there were a lot of experiment/paper 6 type questions? i don't want to know any specific questions... Cheers!

Reaction score
guys i just want to ask one question please... i don't care or want to know what topics came up but can you please say whether there were a lot of experiment/paper 6 type questions? i don't want to know any specific questions... Cheers!
Analyzing the graph - Almost all paper 3s have that