• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 2 Answers discussion

huh

Reaction score
On second thought, I think we both are wrong cos 0.003 Micrometer just dont make sense o_O oh dear!
Don't worry about it man, I could be wrong. Either way for both us, we won't lose full marks because of our method in calculation. Let some more people reply and we'll see what they got.

Reaction score
Don't worry about it man, I could be wrong. Either way for both us, we won't lose full marks because of our method in calculation. Let some more people reply and we'll see what they got.
arg i lost 2 marks right? i only had 2 min to do this question so i panicked !!

huh

Reaction score
i wrote : It forms part of the component of the phospholipid head.

i have only guessed that btw...i checked on the internet some say its correct so i am not 100% positive.
Phospholipid heads are part of the cell membrane structure. RNA is a polynucleotide. Nucleotides are made up of a pentose sugar, a phosphate GROUP and nitrogenous base. Nitrogen should be in nitrogenous base.

Reaction score
I got 1.21 micrometer in last part. What were the names of 'cell types'? I wrote Cilia and goblet cells as type A, Smooth muscles as type B and Collagen as type C.
and at the last they asked in which part Collagen is found, I wrote Trachea and Bronchi.