• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY PAPER 12 | HOW WAS IT?

Reaction score
Mine was great!
But the grade threshold is going to be super high this time.:(

DO NOT DISCUSS THE PAPER BEFORE 24 HOURS

Reaction score
Went well, finished paper in about 35 minutes. Did some silly mistakes though, expecting around 33-35 marks. Inshallah I'll get A. :)

Reaction score
It was good and I found it easy too, but around the difficulty of November 2011 in my opinion. So the GT should be around whatever was in Nov. 11.

Reaction score
The paper was easier than those of 2010 and 2011! :) GT should be around 32 (30 to 34).....

Reaction score
It was good and I found it easy too, but around the difficulty of November 2011 in my opinion. So the GT should be around whatever was in Nov. 11.
but the gt for nov 11 was very low whle evry1 else is saying it was easy...
so shuldn't the gt be high??

Reaction score
but the gt for nov 11 was very low whle evry1 else is saying it was easy...
so shuldn't the gt be high??

We don't make the GT, so none of these guesses are a definite and solid guess. :p We never know when we make silly mistakes... And that really brings the GT down. Besides, when I did Nov 2011 P12, I got 31/40 (27 was an A), so I guess I did extra well. We'll find out anyway, after our results. :)

Reaction score
We don't make the GT, so none of these guesses are a definite and solid guess. :p We never know when we make silly mistakes... And that really brings the GT down. Besides, when I did Nov 2011 P12, I got 31/40 (27 was an A), so I guess I did extra well. We'll find out anyway, after our results. :)
thn y evn bothr trying to guess?? lets jst sit on our hands and wait ... ;)

Reaction score
Went well, finished paper in about 35 minutes. Did some silly mistakes though, expecting around 33-35 marks. Inshallah I'll get A. :)
i also had done in 35 minutes but 6 mcqs are wrong...what could i get????

Reaction score
the thresh hold probably 32......there were some confusing parts on which i am doubt full like 3 questions..other thn that it was good