• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology paper 12 discussion

Reaction score
guys how the paper went......wht was right answer fr 36th mcq tht MRSA and resistant thingy?????
wht was phloem tht small structures on left nah???

Reaction score
i didnt finish my paper on tym :(
well ze 36 ques i got ze same as urs
n
4 pholem ze answer was D
well guys
no.3
wat was ze answer ::
which orangelle do not contain nucleic acid?
is it lysosomes :?:
:shock: :? :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Reaction score
golgi apparatus doesnt ve nucliec acid..itx a quest from pastpaper!!

Reaction score
da paper later part of paper was easy but first 20 Qz were tricky! golgi apparatus doesnt have nucliec acid dats for sure and i wrote answer for MRSA and resistant thingy D which was dat S.aureis will result it death of all da human ( coz thiz was nt making sense because there was antibiotic for this bacteria so it will nt cause all da deaths)

Reaction score
loveydove9696 said:
da paper later part of paper was easy but first 20 Qz were tricky! golgi apparatus doesnt have nucliec acid dats for sure and i wrote answer for MRSA and resistant thingy D which was dat S.aureis will result it death of all da human ( coz thiz was nt making sense because there was antibiotic for this bacteria so it will nt cause all da deaths)

yea i also wrote D..cox it waxnt related to data at all....n the parts which said for 1 2 3 4 were kinda easy but tricky..!!!

Reaction score
it was ok..aprt from ques 36 and the ques in which we hve to choose between 1 2 etc...

Reaction score
guys golgi dosent have nucleic acid..thts fr sure....i also wrote D fr the 36 th MCQ....wht about the metabolic pathway ..i wrote D as anser in which the concentration will increase....fr the phloem tiissu i wrote that smalllest structure with companian cell tht could be seen was phloemm...2 nd option frm left....dnt remember thhe option...1st anser was D..confirmed about tht..tht was a bit tricky...and enzyme one was tertiary only on bothsides also cnfirmed about tht ....

Reaction score
the paper was ok ok apart frm the ques in which we hve to choose between 1 2 n stuff.................
like few ques were repeated frm past papers........
n ya golgi apparatus dosn nt have nucleic acid datz for sure.......
n in MSRA thing evn i wrote abt resistant one........... :)

Reaction score
guys wht did u write about the metabolic pathway....i wrote D fr tht..tht the concentration wil increase...wht about u guys....????

Reaction score
@pioneer which metabolic pathway ? i forgot about the question. could you tell me more detail ?

btw what is the answer for the effect of nicotine and CO ?
and why is the rate of reaction at first increase but later on they become later off ?
is it because of all the enzymes are denatured?

Reaction score
fr the effect of nicotine there were 1st three lines....(4th one tht was about lung cancer was wrong)..so 1,2 and 3 were right....and dude all the substrate molecules were used up but nt(enzyme molecules were denatured)......
and skyfox tht mutation in the enzyme causes it to become inactive..wht is its effect on the metabolic pathway....i wrote D fr tht..!!

Reaction score
i still didnt remember. but what is D ? may be i remember if you tell the answer.

Reaction score
question was tht wht is the effect of mutation on the enzyme tht makes it inactive.
C was tht rate of reaction of enzyme increase
D was tht product increases...both r correct but the metabolic pathway included the product nt the enzyme thus i wrote D fr tht....they had shown a metabolicpathway......wht did u write about which of the following cant be the R group of amino acid.....i again write D fr tht..as carbon valence in tht compound was cmplete..thus it wouldnt attach with another carbon...

Reaction score
now i remember. yes both of them are D. ^_^. How about the effect of transpiration ? what is yr answer ?

Reaction score
dude i cant remember tht question..give me mre details....(r u talkin abot tht routes one )???

Reaction score
not the route one. the route one is D.
I mean. the one that has 4 option.
1. Mass flow in xylem and so on. i forgot the detail.