• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 12, 32 and 62

Were the papers easy or hard?

• Easy :D

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Okay :/

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • Hard :(

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
My friend switched the arrowheads in the food web, it was going from the organism being eaten to the organism eating that organism (producer<--Herbivore) <like that, how much is he going to lose, everything else was correct.
lol my friend drew the animals, with no arrows

Reaction score
Depends on how you did in the other papers, and how big your mistakes were. But don't worry, have faith and you'll get what you want :)
Well in one question I accidentally wrote ovule instead of ovum :'( and in the question about soil organisms and the carbon cycle I didn't mention the nitrate part :/ also in the sexual reproduction advantages I wrote about the womb for some damn reason along with the valid points.

Reaction score
Well in one question I accidentally wrote ovule instead of ovum :'( and in the question about soil organisms and the carbon cycle I didn't mention the nitrate part :/ also in the sexual reproduction advantages I wrote about the womb for some damn reason along with the valid points.
For the ovule part, you might lose 1 mark. The soil question had several points, so you're safe there. The womb part will most probably be ignored, if not, you'll lose 1 mark (worst case scenario).
So, no, I don't think you'll have any problem getting an A* :)

Reaction score
For the ovule part, you might lose 1 mark. The soil question had several points, so you're safe there. The womb part will most probably be ignored, if not, you'll lose 1 mark (worst case scenario).
So, no, I don't think you'll have any problem getting an A* :)
Bless you, I hope you're right!

Reaction score
Guys how many marks am i going to lose if I give the arrow heads in the opposite direction in the food web? Reply Asap