• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 1

Reaction score
whats aids the plant? was it xylem vessels or root hair cell. as for the awsners im 100% sure of correct and i remeber them ill post them
sensitivity,palidise since it has many chloroplasts,the o2 from the mother to the fetus,red blood cell has no nucles and transport substances, the rate of breathing was the 1 was alot of zigzags,sugar,motor neurone(I put sensory neurone x_x), the blood cell that digest bacteria was A which is a phaygophycte.
i forgot most of the questions tho :p

Reaction score
Yess I put A alssoooo ! Because the stigma is always present with the anthersss ! Or else how will pollination take placeee ?

Reaction score
sorry to burst ur buble it was D, i put B though
the reason its NOT A because A was at the bottom of the plant....., btw how old are you all?

Reaction score
guys what about the question " which blood cell will digest the bacterial ...." something like that
is it A ?
i hope its A

Reaction score
yazan1995 said:
guys what about the question " which blood cell will digest the bacterial ...." something like that
is it A ?
i hope its A
Yup A

THe 2 doubts were the potato solution and which proceess is condensation
So please someone answer fast......!!

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
yazan1995 said:
is it A ?
i hope its A
Yup A

Condensation is when clouds are formed. Potato solution diffusion yes, no osmosis

Reaction score
I have a feeling that the pod answer was A . I am pretty suree about it ! But then again I am not perfect :)

Reaction score
WayneRooney10 said:
Keeemoman said:
yazan1995 said:
is it A ?
i hope its A
Yup A

Condensation is when clouds are formed. Potato solution diffusion yes, no osmosis
@waynerooney why no osmosis?? (when it is boiled the cell membrane is destroyed so the membrane will be fully permeable and water moves from area with high w.p to low w.p and also diffusion takes place for the sugar)

Reaction score
WayneRooney10 said:
Keeemoman said:
yazan1995 said:
is it A ?
i hope its A
Yup A

@waynerooney why no osmosis?? (when it is boiled the cell membrane is destroyed so the membrane will be fully permeable and water moves from area with high w.p to low w.p and also diffusion takes place for the sugar)[/quote]

osmosis is always across a partially permeable membrane.

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
yazan1995 said:
is it A ?
i hope its A
Yup A

The potato question the answer is C ( no osmosis but diffusion is there )
And the condensation question .. The answer is A

Reaction score
There will be no osmosis because if you recall the definition of osmosis it states : Osmosis is the movement of water molecules from a region of high concentration to a region of lower concentration across a partially permeable membrane . When the potatoes were boiled the membrane was destroyed and hence no osmosis can take place :)

Reaction score
i am still not sure about the correct pea pod answer but i believe it was A because that lookes like a stigma and where the pollen grain would have entered

Reaction score
shahrukhsiddiqi said:
i am still not sure about the correct pea pod answer but i believe it was A because that lookes like a stigma and where the pollen grain would have entered
yes. I wrote A as well.