• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY PAPER 1 IGCSE

Reaction score
Depends what you call "ready" but personally im more worried about the physics paper 3 tomorrow.

Exactly. MCQ is easy, tomorrow IGCSE finished for me unofficially because after that only the MCQs are remaining :D
I've also got Eco Paper 1 tomorrow, which is a bit difficult.

Reaction score
Exactly. MCQ is easy, tomorrow IGCSE finished for me unofficially because after that only the MCQs are remaining :D
I've also got Eco Paper 1 tomorrow, which is a bit difficult.

i have got physics paper 2, but for biology i want 30/40 but i cant score that high

Reaction score
i know sorry i meant i want above 30, ive been getting 26-30 in pastpapers, what can i do to improve?

You don't have to be sorry. Try solving more past papers and revising your book thoroughly. You only have to study the core syllabus for the paper and remember that you have a higher chance of scoring in MCQ because they give you options. Try eliminating the choices which seem unlikely.
You have very less time do make the best of it.
If you don't look forward to a career in Biology, I don't think you need to score an A* or an A, but try aiming for one.

Reaction score
thank
You don't have to be sorry. Try solving more past papers and revising your book thoroughly. You only have to study the core syllabus for the paper and remember that you have a higher chance of scoring in MCQ because they give you options. Try eliminating the choices which seem unlikely.
If you don't look forward to a career in Biology, I don't think you need to score an A* or an A, but try aiming for one.
thank you so much for your help, i heard that in november the curve is always low, do u have any idea what percentage a C is for biology core?

Reaction score

i doubt he can get an A because he has taken core which allows you to get a maximum of C grade

Reaction score
hey when are your papers. mine is tomorrow 1pm variant 12. any help will be appreciated.
anyways what should i do to get atleast 37-38. Should i study again or only solve the papers.
Please pls help..... I'm not so good in Bio. looking for someone who could help me.. I need help desperately

Reaction score
hey when are your papers. mine is tomorrow 1pm variant 12. any help will be appreciated.
anyways what should i do to get atleast 37-38. Should i study again or only solve the papers.
Please pls help..... I'm not so good in Bio. looking for someone who could help me.. I need help desperately

add me on kik themessers1000, and we will help each other for biolgy paper 1! :)