• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology p61

Reaction score
plz if some1 did tell me if it was either easy or hard and what to focus on the most :(

Reaction score
i think no body has done biology 61 untill now
i am going to take it after 2 hour from now

Reaction score
if you want some comfort, the diagram to draw was a little bit easier but the test was hard as hell

Reaction score
THE HARDEST BIOLOGY PAPER 6 WHICH WAS EVER MADE !!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP :evil:

Reaction score
THE MOST DIFFICULT PAPER I HAVE EVER SOLVED , IT'S TOTALLY OUT OF THE QUESTION THE CURVE WILL BE LOW

Reaction score
WayneRooney10 said:
seemo1995 said:
ive finally done it
it was easy but somehow tricky specially the plant thingy :(
The whole thingy was tricky!
mmmmmmmmmmmm, ya truthfully it was soo tricky but i just wanted to comfort myself not to think alot of it and to be able to concentrate on physics more since tomorrow i will be having my physics paper 6 exam :((

Reaction score
phro5031 said:
THE MOST DIFFICULT PAPER I HAVE EVER SOLVED , IT'S TOTALLY OUT OF THE QUESTION THE CURVE WILL BE LOW
i really hop the curve is low this year cuz without it we're gonna fail !!! :(

Reaction score
I DON'T THINK PAPER 3 AND 1 WILL BE THE SAME INSHALLAH :unknown: BUT ITS SURE THAT THE CURVE WILL BE LOW ..

Reaction score
It wasn't that hard. But did you guys draw the graph as a line graph or as a bar chart?

A lot of people, including teachers, are saying it's a line graph. I'm pretty sure that's wrong, and that the teachers would have to see the question and read it all to formulate a correct answer.

It can't be a line graph because the dude was counting the number of areas that had a reaction in them. Every minute, he opened the dishes, and checked. If there was a reaction in that area, he counted it. If not, he replaced the filter paper and left it for another minute.

There was a total of 100 areas. They either reacted, or they did not. He doesn't take the size of the reaction into consideration. Doing a line graph implies that, at 2.5 minutes for example, it would indicate 32.3 "number of areas" on your graph. Which is impossible because he is counting in integers.

Your thoughts?

Reaction score
She7taman said:
It wasn't that hard. But did you guys draw the graph as a line graph or as a bar chart?

A lot of people, including teachers, are saying it's a line graph. I'm pretty sure that's wrong, and that the teachers would have to see the question and read it all to formulate a correct answer.

It can't be a line graph because the dude was counting the number of areas that had a reaction in them. Every minute, he opened the dishes, and checked. If there was a reaction in that area, he counted it. If not, he replaced the filter paper and left it for another minute.

There was a total of 100 areas. They either reacted, or they did not. He doesn't take the size of the reaction into consideration. Doing a line graph implies that, at 2.5 minutes for example, it would indicate 32.3 "number of areas" on your graph. Which is impossible because he is counting in integers.

Your thoughts?
Absolutely correct