• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology P51

Reaction score
Is this the paper with the pre-natal exposure to alcohol in babies and the enzyme subtilis A/contact lense experiment?

Reaction score
I freakin loved it. Best paper 5 ive ever done. Question 1 was just like paper 3 (Lab)
Question was general knowledge.
Lets hope p4 goes this well.

Reaction score
Wait what?

wasnt this the paper with the pre-natal exposure to alcohol in babies and the enzyme subtilis A/contact lense experiment?

Yes but the first question effectively asked how to calculate rate of reaction (rate of substrate disappearing/ colour disappearing or sheet becoming transparent) to get the actual (optimum) concentration needed for the reaction.

Reaction score
which rate of reaction?

If it was based on the graph, I said that you would have to trace the line of the time taken (horizontal line) to the point on the graph, and read it cosponsoring concentration.

like if time taken was 52 min, then you draw a line to the graph, and read the time tat corresponds.

Reaction score
which rate of reaction?

If it was based on the graph, I said that you would have to trace the line of the time taken (horizontal line) to the point on the graph, and read it cosponsoring concentration.

like if time taken was 52 min, then you draw a line to the graph, and read the time tat corresponds.
I said that too, or something similar

Reaction score
what were the suggestions for some of the results not being valid in q2 e?
(prenatal alcohol exposure group)?

Reaction score
i think i wrote about different gender of babies and not equal number of male and female babies were taken
idk if this is correct or not
what did you write?

same. and i also wrote that some mothers may have drank more than others.
stupid point, but idk...