• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology P4 nv 2011

Reaction score
difficult!!! the format was so different from past papers and they had soo many conceptual questions :(

Reaction score
I agree with extremeranger....!! so weird questions...!! i felt the questions difficult..!! fingers crossed..!!

Reaction score
bad.. I skipped some questions, didn't finish the essay part at the end, it was so long and i'm pretty sure we got questioned on every single topic! :(

Reaction score
I hope that the variant u r talking about which is hard that it is 42 ?! :roll:

Reaction score
yeah...well...weird one....those essay types of question was totally unexpected...!!

Reaction score
i'm doing 43. it was okay. essay qs was a repetition of past year qs and i kind of predicted that qs on photosystems and structure of palisade mesophyll. but the structured part, i accidentally forgot the anaerobic respiration because i was so focused into the application part -.-' altho i get the cycle correct which is 3 marks. but i think my explanation is wrong

Reaction score
42 was difficult having lots of suggestions and unpredictable questions which takes so long ...
I wanna no what do u think the threshold for A* in BIO AL after this exam 42?

Reaction score
well for individual component there is not A* max is A for individual component. then i think for A thresshold would be somewhere around 65.

Reaction score
i did variant 42 , and it was very difficult ...... the threshold for this variant will be around 60 !!!!!

Reaction score
Yeah I agree, 42 was quite difficult, especially the essay questions. Who answered the question about chromatography? :S

Reaction score
I know the exam is over but does anyone know the answer to this question?

Attachments

• question.jpg
    question.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 62