• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY......P34 HOW WAAAAS IT!!!!??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It was a pretty decent paper. Didn't have to face any trouble in our centre except the paper squares were not rising AT ALL! Hope the gt's around 25 this time. :)

Reaction score
Lol it went up for me :p made sure that the fans were off ???
The paper was easy overall :)

Reaction score
Yeah the fans were definitely off! And I sheepishly made up the time values rather than writing "more than 180 seconds"

Reaction score
it was so 'halwa' that i am surprised they didn't give us halwa to perform food tests on :p

*joking* :D
it was a decent paper :p

Reaction score
Paper was good! My little bits of paper did rise when I did it with my first 2 concentrations. After that they didn't so I just wrote "more than 180 minutes".

Reaction score
H2O2 decomposes after a while. I attempted the second question first. And my squares did not rise as well. I think that it is the trend of times that should be correct because the time values of every candidate varied. For some the minimum time was around 15 sec. and for some the minimum time was around 160-170 second.

And FAN does not have any effect on the squares as they are under the surface of peroxide.

Reaction score
Hey plz tell me the observable difference b/w healthy n unhealthy lung tissue?
Nd wht ws th plan diagram of two alveoli?

Reaction score
evryone will b havng diffrnt tym ryt? :S
yeaa wat were the observble features and microscopy drwng too? :S

Reaction score
My graph was curve frm high to low .correct n wrong?time on x-axis n conc on y ?

Reaction score
I think making up the values was the more proper decision ............. but its too confusing and frustrating if none of the paper squares dont rise!!! I panicked a lot when the first paper rose few seconds after 180s .......:eek:
Yes I hope so too that the GT is somewhere around 25.........

egy

Reaction score
im the same as u

My graph was curve frm high to low .correct n wrong?time on x-axis n conc on y ?

Reaction score
It was a pretty decent paper. Didn't have to face any trouble in our centre except the paper squares were not rising AT ALL! Hope the gt's around 25 this time. :)
haha mine didnt rise at all either :p st. joseph im assuming? most people i asked had the same problem, so dont worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.