• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY P3 DONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(cries) it was so freaking hard... and 75 min was too short for the whole paper! I messed up with it.. how about u guys? i hope u guys did well TT^TT

Reaction score
(cries) it was so freaking hard... and 75 min was too short for the whole paper! I messed up with it.. how about u guys? i hope u guys did well TT^TT
what are you talking about? paper 32 was a shocking easy .. we were surprised about the difficulty .. we did pretty fine and I hope you did too

Reaction score
And what did we have to write for the question "Suggest and explain why material in phloem tubes are transported downwards and upwards at different times of the year"?

Reaction score
Ya I wrote something similar to that.I don't know whether the word "easy" for other people mean like really really easy and they are 100% sure about it cause I'm like 80%sure and I think it was hard.Anyway do you know the answer to the mineral salt ions concentration in blood? I'm also not sure about that one.
I wrote it was about 0.1 you?

Reaction score
I swear guys bio p31 was 1 f de awesome paper evr....i enjoyed doing it...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.